Monday, January 02, 2006

Detoxing the Ebay Way!

I've just typed "Detox" into Ebay. Apparently, there are these foot patches from Japan - you slap them onto the soles of your feet when you go to bed at night and await their impressive mix of herbs and spices to draw the toxins out from your feet and cleanse all the reflexology points.

Hilarious! As evidence of all the toxins they draw put, when you take off the patches, the pale dry layer of dried herbs/spices have turned to a brown mush! Incredible.

What the heck is a toxin anyway? Anyone know? What exactly is it that i am flushing out of my body?

2 Comments:

Blogger Trance said...

Andy, you remain an inspiration!

I experiemented with teetotalism last year and after two weeks, realised that I had never, in my adult life, experienced having my mind unaffected by alcohol. It was quite a transforming experience:-)

2:35 PM  
Blogger Trance said...

Oh, couple of other things... you ever tried Kombucha? A powerful tonic. And that thing about the herbs turning to mush? Reminds me of Hopi Ear Candles... they're supposed to produce a yellowy residue as evidence of the stuff they draw out... I'm gonna burn one plain, cos I reckon its just ash from the burning :-)

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home